Comfort When You Need It!
Having your HVAC System routinely serviced and maintained is essential in preventing your system from breaking down throughout the year. Gerrald’s Heating and Air is your HVAC Company located in Richmond Hill, GA. Regular maintenance is crucial to keep your system operating efficiently and also to protect your investment. Therefore when you have regular maintenance done you can expect to get lower utility bills and also extended equipment life. You will ensure efficiency and also guaranteed relaxation.
AC and Heating Service
We service all makes and models of AC and Heating systems. We offer comprehensive planned maintenance agreements that will therefore help you prevent expensive repairs. Regular service can also help protect the manufacturer warranties.
- Measure the Temperature Split
- Apply Protective Coating to the Unit
- Adjust Gas Pressure
- Adjust the Pilot light
- Monitor the A/C and also Heating Cycles
- Clean the Electric Heat Strips
- Clean Out the Condensate Drains
- Check the Refrigerant for an Adequate Charge
- Tightening All the Electrical Connections
- Measure Voltage and also Current on the Motors
- Lubricate the Motors and also Bearings
- Check All the Safety Devices
- Test the Starting Capabilities
- Check Indoor and also Outdoor Coils
- Clean the Condenser Coil
Air Conditioner Maintenance Service Nearby
In order to keep your HVAC systems operating at peak performance it is important that you keep it maintained regularly. Gerrald’s Heating and Air offers air conditioner maintenance in Richmond Hill, GA and also the surrounding areas. We will contact you twice a year to schedule each AC and Heating service visit and then handle every aspect of your air conditioner and also heating service.
Benefits of AC Service Maintenance Agreement
When you purchase a planned Maintenance Agreement you will receive discounts on HVAC components and also priority customer service. You may also see some other benefits with a service agreement:
- Improved Safety
- Fewer Repairs
- Extended Equipment Life
- Repair small problems before resulting in major breakdowns
- Lower Utility Bills
- Improve Capacity
- Discount on Repairs
- Priority Customer Service
Learn more about our other services:
Therefore Call Gerrald’s Heating and Air today and get started with your AC and Heating Service appointment or your planned Maintenance Agreement.